- SPORT AUTO04/2020N/A
- SPORT AUTO04/2022N/A
Tyre Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport
- Responsive tyre designed for sports cars.
- Steering precision.
- Cornering stability at high speed.
Popular tyre sizes
Choose your dimension
- Dry braking
- 7.3 / 10
- Wet braking
- 10 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 6.6 / 10
- 7.7 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 5.4 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 8.5 / 10
- Road holding
- 9.3 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 6.6 / 10
- Eagle F1 SuperSport
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
Inspired from Goodyear’s motorsport experience, the Eagle F1 SuperSport offers sports car drivers excellent feedback and a high level of safety.
Sportiness. Based on Goodyear’s experience in motorsports, the tyre has three stiff ribs to provide an immediate response to the slightest steering change. In corners, the closed pattern on the outside shoulder optimises load transfer to deliver more grip. The internal casing and stiff sidewalls improve performance in dry conditions.
Safety. In rain, the Eagle F1 SuperSport provides enhanced safety thanks to the compound used in the central part of the tread designed to deliver more grip on wet roads. The tread compound on the outside shoulder is designed to ensure safe cornering in dry conditions.
- AUDI (Eagle F1 SuperSport AO)
- BMW (Eagle F1 SuperSport *)
- BMW (Eagle F1 SuperSport * SCT)
- LOTUS (Eagle F1 SuperSport LTS)
- MASERATI (Eagle F1 SuperSport MGT)
- MERCEDES (Eagle F1 SuperSport MO)
- MERCEDES (Eagle F1 SuperSport MO SCT)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 SuperSport NA0)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 SuperSport NF0)
- VOLKSWAGEN (Eagle F1 SuperSport C+)
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.