- TÜV SÜD10/2017N/A
- ZA RULEM04/2021N/A
Tyre Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV
- 4x4 tyre for high performance SUVs.
- Efficient braking.
- High speed stability.
Choose your dimension
- Dry braking
- 7.8 / 10
- Wet braking
- 7.6 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 8.8 / 10
- 9.3 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 9.1 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 7.5 / 10
- Road holding
- 8.8 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 9 / 10
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV is a 4x4 sports tyre providing better performance in terms of grip and braking than its predecessor.
Safety. The Grip Booster technology, the addition of an adhesive resin in the tread compound, provides superior grip. This technology combined with the ActiveBraking technology, an increased contact patch, provides shorter wet and dry braking distances.
Sportiness. Handling stability and precise steering, particularly at high speed, thanks to centre ribs that stiffen the tread and the stiff cap ply. Good cornering grip.
Savings. Reinforced and lightweight casing through the use of innovative materials to manage heat build-up and reduce fuel consumtion. Chamfered grooves hold tread blocks to reduce wear for a longer service life.
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV EX
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV SCT
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV SealTech
- ALFA ROMEO (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV AR)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV AO)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV AO SCT)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV AO1)
- JAGUAR (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV J)
- JAGUAR,LAND ROVER (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV J LR)
- JAGUAR,LAND ROVER (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV J LR SCT)
- MASERATI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV MGT)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV N0)
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.