- AUTO ZEITUNG02/2016N/A
- TEKNIIKAN MAAILMA04/2016N/A
- TÜV SÜD06/2016N/A
- AUTO BILD03/2017N/A
- AUTO MOTOR UND SPORT07/2017N/A
- AUTO BILD201710
- AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS20174
- ZA RULEM201740
- ZA RULEM04/2018N/A
Tyre Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 * MOE SCT
- Powerful braking.
- Fuel savings.
Choose your dimension
Safety. Goodyear’s “Active Braking” technology increases the tyre’s contact surface, and therefore grip, to provide shorter braking distances on dry and wet roads. The new tread compound further enhances grip when braking.
Economy. Thanks to the tyre’s New Reinforced Construction Technology which gives a lightweight construction and solidity, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 offers good fuel efficiency for a sports tyre.
Precision. The stiff carcass structure improves steering precision, essential for all sports car drivers.
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ROF
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SCT
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SealTech
- ALFA ROMEO (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 AR ROF)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 AO)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 AO SCT)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 AO1)
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 AO1 SCT)
- BMW (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 *)
- BMW (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 * ROF)
- BMW,MERCEDES (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 * MOE)
- JAGUAR (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 J)
- MASERATI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 MGT)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 N0)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 NA0)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 NF0)
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 * MOE SCT
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 7.9 / 10
- Wet braking
- 9.8 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 8.4 / 10
- 8.8 / 10
- Tyre life
- 5.3 / 10
- Fuel economy
- 6.8 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 8.3 / 10
- Road holding
- 8.4 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 9.3 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.