- TÜV SÜD12/2010N/A
- AUTO ZEITUNG20115
- SPORT AUTO04/2012N/A
- AUTO BILD20129
- AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS03/2014N/A
- GUTE FAHRT03/2014N/A
- SPORT AUTO05/2014N/A
- AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS04/2018N/A
- SPORT AUTO04/2019N/A
Tyre Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 MOE SCT
- Summer tyre for sports cars.
- Reduced fuel consumption.
- Safe and sporty.
Choose your dimension
Summer tyre designed for sports cars, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 combines safety, energy efficiency and sportiness.
Safety. Thanks to the ActiveBraking technology which increases the contact patch on braking, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyre offers exceptional grip on dry and wet roads alike.
Energy efficiency. Low rolling resistance obtained by playing with the rubber compound, lightening the tyre and the aerodynamic design of the sidewalls.
Sportiness. Precise drive and handling ensured by the rigid structure of the casing (crossways plies).
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF
- AUDI (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 AO)
- BMW (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 * ROF)
- FORD (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 FO)
- FORD (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 FO1)
- GMC (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 TPC)
- MERCEDES (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 MO)
- MERCEDES (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 MOE)
- PORSCHE (Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 N0)
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 MOE SCT
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 8.4 / 10
- Wet braking
- 7.9 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 9 / 10
- 8 / 10
- Tyre life
- 6.8 / 10
- Fuel economy
- 9 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 7.8 / 10
- Road holding
- 8.7 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 7.6 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.