Tyres for VOLVO V 40 1.6 T2 120
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLVO V 40 1.6 T2 120. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLVO V 40 1.6 T2 120.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLVO V 40 1.6 T2 120 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2138 kg on the front axle and 2183 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your VOLVO V 40 1.6 T2 120 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 T2 120 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 120 hp for a capacity of 1596 cc.
- VOLVO V 40 1.6 T2 120 is a compact family car.