Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN up! 1.0 BiFuel 68
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN up! 1.0 BiFuel 68. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN up! 1.0 BiFuel 68.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN up! 1.0 BiFuel 68 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 102 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1543 kg on the front axle and 1543 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN up! 1.0 BiFuel 68 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.0 BiFuel 68 engine which is a dual fuel engine producing 68 hp for a capacity of 999 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN up! 1.0 BiFuel 68 is a small hatchback.