Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.6 V6 FSI 280
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.6 V6 FSI 280. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.6 V6 FSI 280.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.6 V6 FSI 280 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3109 kg on the front axle and 2976 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.6 V6 FSI 280 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.6 V6 FSI 280 engine which is a v6 petrol engine producing 280 hp for a capacity of 3597 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.6 V6 FSI 280 is an executive car.