Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 245
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 245. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 245.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 245 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 148 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3285 kg on the front axle and 2888 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 245 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 V6 TDI 245 engine which is a v6 turbo diesel engine producing 245 hp for a capacity of 2967 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 245 is an executive car.