Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2.0 Blue TDI 143
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2.0 Blue TDI 143. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2.0 Blue TDI 143.
2005 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2.0 Blue TDI 143 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 129 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2469 kg on the front axle and 2315 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2.0 Blue TDI 143 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 Blue TDI 143 engine which is a turbo diesel engine that reduces nox particles producing 143 hp for a capacity of 1968 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2.0 Blue TDI 143 is a large family car.