Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4X4 2.8 VR6 193
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4X4 2.8 VR6 193. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4X4 2.8 VR6 193.
1988 - 1997
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4X4 2.8 VR6 193 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 144 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2491 kg on the front axle and 2535 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4X4 2.8 VR6 193 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.8 VR6 193 engine which is a v6 engine (with very low angle) with the unique characteristic of using a single cylinder head producing 193 hp for a capacity of 2771 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4X4 2.8 VR6 193 is a large family car.