Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4Motion 3.2 VR6 250
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4Motion 3.2 VR6 250. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4Motion 3.2 VR6 250.
2005 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4Motion 3.2 VR6 250 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 151 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2601 kg on the front axle and 2690 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4Motion 3.2 VR6 250 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.2 VR6 250 engine which is a v6 engine (with very low angle) with the unique characteristic of using a single cylinder head producing 250 hp for a capacity of 3168 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Passat Variant 4Motion 3.2 VR6 250 is a large family car.