Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle 1.9 TDi 115
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle 1.9 TDi 115. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle 1.9 TDi 115.
1998 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle 1.9 TDi 115 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2116 kg on the front axle and 1940 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle 1.9 TDi 115 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 TDi 115 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 115 hp for a capacity of 1896 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle 1.9 TDi 115 is a compact family car.