Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN LT 28 2.5 TDI 109
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN LT 28 2.5 TDI 109. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN LT 28 2.5 TDI 109.
1996 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN LT 28 2.5 TDI 109 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 88 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3219 kg on the front axle and 3748 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN LT 28 2.5 TDI 109 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 TDI 109 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 109 hp for a capacity of 2461 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN LT 28 2.5 TDI 109 is a MPV or van.