Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Eos 2.0 TSI 210
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Eos 2.0 TSI 210. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Eos 2.0 TSI 210.
2006 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Eos 2.0 TSI 210 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 147 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2337 kg on the front axle and 2138 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Eos 2.0 TSI 210 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TSI 210 engine which is a turbo petrol engine for the volkswagen group producing 211 hp for a capacity of 1984 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Eos 2.0 TSI 210 is a compact family car.