Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Caddy 1.9 TDi 105
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Caddy 1.9 TDi 105. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Caddy 1.9 TDi 105.
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your VOLKSWAGEN Caddy before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Caddy 1.9 TDi 105 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 103 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2348 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Caddy 1.9 TDi 105 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 TDi 105 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 105 hp for a capacity of 1896 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Caddy 1.9 TDi 105 is a MPV or van.