Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Bora 2.0 L 116
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Bora 2.0 L 116. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Bora 2.0 L 116.
1998 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Bora 2.0 L 116 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2072 kg on the front axle and 2094 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Bora 2.0 L 116 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 116 engine which is a petrol engine producing 116 hp for a capacity of 1984 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Bora 2.0 L 116 is a large family car.