Tyres for VAUXHALL Meriva 1.7 DTI 100
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VAUXHALL Meriva 1.7 DTI 100. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VAUXHALL Meriva 1.7 DTI 100.
2003 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VAUXHALL Meriva 1.7 DTI 100 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 111 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2260 kg on the front axle and 2094 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your VAUXHALL Meriva 1.7 DTI 100 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.7 DTI 100 engine which is a turbo diesel direct injection engine (no common rail injection) producing 100 hp for a capacity of 1686 cc.
- VAUXHALL Meriva 1.7 DTI 100 is a MPV or van.