Tyres for VAUXHALL Astra H Estate 1.8 16V 125
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VAUXHALL Astra H Estate 1.8 16V 125. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VAUXHALL Astra H Estate 1.8 16V 125.
2004 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VAUXHALL Astra H Estate 1.8 16V 125 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 123 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2028 kg on the front axle and 1896 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your VAUXHALL Astra H Estate 1.8 16V 125 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 16V 125 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 125 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- VAUXHALL Astra H Estate 1.8 16V 125 is a compact family car.