Tyres for TOYOTA Supra Coupe 3.0 T 330
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for TOYOTA Supra Coupe 3.0 T 330. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your TOYOTA Supra Coupe 3.0 T 330.
1993 - 2002
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the TOYOTA Supra Coupe 3.0 T 330.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2194 kg on the front axle and 2293 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your TOYOTA Supra Coupe 3.0 T 330 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 T 330 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 330 hp for a capacity of 2997 cc.
- TOYOTA Supra Coupe 3.0 T 330 is a sports car.
- Tyres with the A marking have been specially developed for TOYOTA brand vehicles.