Tyres for TOYOTA Hiace 3.0 D-4D 136
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for TOYOTA Hiace 3.0 D-4D 136. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your TOYOTA Hiace 3.0 D-4D 136.
1995 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On TOYOTA Hiace 3.0 D-4D 136 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 96 mph.
- Van vehicles such as your TOYOTA Hiace 3.0 D-4D 136 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 D-4D 136 engine which is a common rail direct injection diesel engine designed by toyota producing 136 hp for a capacity of 2982 cc.
- TOYOTA Hiace 3.0 D-4D 136 is a MPV or van.
- Tyres with the A marking have been specially developed for TOYOTA brand vehicles.