Tyres for TOYOTA Hiace 2.7 L 144
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for TOYOTA Hiace 2.7 L 144. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your TOYOTA Hiace 2.7 L 144.
2006 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On TOYOTA Hiace 2.7 L 144 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 106 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3086 kg on the front axle and 3594 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your TOYOTA Hiace 2.7 L 144 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.7 L 144 engine which is a petrol engine producing 144 hp for a capacity of 2694 cc.
- TOYOTA Hiace 2.7 L 144 is a MPV or van.
- Tyres with the A marking have been specially developed for TOYOTA brand vehicles.