Tyres for TOYOTA Celica Coupe 1.8 VVT-i 143
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for TOYOTA Celica Coupe 1.8 VVT-i 143. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your TOYOTA Celica Coupe 1.8 VVT-i 143.
1999 - 2007
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On TOYOTA Celica Coupe 1.8 VVT-i 143 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2116 kg on the front axle and 2083 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your TOYOTA Celica Coupe 1.8 VVT-i 143 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 VVT-i 143 engine which is a eco-friendly petrol engine designed by toyota producing 143 hp for a capacity of 1794 cc.
- TOYOTA Celica Coupe 1.8 VVT-i 143 is a sports car.
- Tyres with the A marking have been specially developed for TOYOTA brand vehicles.