Tyres for TOYOTA Auris II 2.0 D-4D 126
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for TOYOTA Auris II 2.0 D-4D 126. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your TOYOTA Auris II 2.0 D-4D 126.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On TOYOTA Auris II 2.0 D-4D 126 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2381 kg on the front axle and 2227 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your TOYOTA Auris II 2.0 D-4D 126 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 D-4D 126 engine which is a common rail direct injection diesel engine designed by toyota producing 126 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- TOYOTA Auris II 2.0 D-4D 126 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with the A marking have been specially developed for TOYOTA brand vehicles.