Tyres for SUBARU Legacy V 2.5 T 265
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SUBARU Legacy V 2.5 T 265. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SUBARU Legacy V 2.5 T 265.
2009 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SUBARU Legacy V 2.5 T 265 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 152 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2370 kg on the front axle and 2337 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your SUBARU Legacy V 2.5 T 265 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 T 265 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 265 hp for a capacity of 2457 cc.
- SUBARU Legacy V 2.5 T 265 is a large family car.