Tyres for SUBARU Impreza III Estate 2.0 D 150 FAP
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SUBARU Impreza III Estate 2.0 D 150 FAP. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SUBARU Impreza III Estate 2.0 D 150 FAP.
2008 - 2012
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SUBARU Impreza III Estate 2.0 D 150 FAP the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2293 kg on the front axle and 2293 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your SUBARU Impreza III Estate 2.0 D 150 FAP are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 D 150 FAP engine which is a diesel engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- SUBARU Impreza III Estate 2.0 D 150 FAP is a large family car.