Tyres for SUBARU Impreza II 2.0 Boxer 160
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SUBARU Impreza II 2.0 Boxer 160. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SUBARU Impreza II 2.0 Boxer 160.
2000 - 2007
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SUBARU Impreza II 2.0 Boxer 160 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2094 kg on the front axle and 2006 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your SUBARU Impreza II 2.0 Boxer 160 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 Boxer 160 engine which is a petrol engine with synchro piston developed by subaru producing 160 hp for a capacity of 1994 cc.
- SUBARU Impreza II 2.0 Boxer 160 is a large family car.