Tyres for SUBARU Forester II 2.0 16V 157
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SUBARU Forester II 2.0 16V 157. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SUBARU Forester II 2.0 16V 157.
2002 - 2007
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SUBARU Forester II 2.0 16V 157 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 122 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2227 kg on the front axle and 2282 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your SUBARU Forester II 2.0 16V 157 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 16V 157 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 157 hp for a capacity of 1994 cc.
- SUBARU Forester II 2.0 16V 157 is a SUV.