Tyres for SMART Fortwo 0.8 CDI 54
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SMART Fortwo 0.8 CDI 54. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SMART Fortwo 0.8 CDI 54.
2007 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the SMART Fortwo 0.8 CDI 54.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 84 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 970 kg on the front axle and 1455 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your SMART Fortwo 0.8 CDI 54 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 0.8 CDI 54 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine specific to mercedes producing 54 hp for a capacity of 799 cc.
- SMART Fortwo 0.8 CDI 54 is a small hatchback.