Tyres for SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive Electric
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive Electric. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive Electric.
2014 - 2017
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive Electric.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 96 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1113 kg on the front axle and 1455 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive Electric are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a Electric engine which is a electric motor producing 48 hp for a capacity of 0 cc.
- SMART Fortwo Brabus Electric Drive Electric is a small hatchback.