Tyres for SKODA Yeti 4x4 2.0 TDI 110
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SKODA Yeti 4x4 2.0 TDI 110. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SKODA Yeti 4x4 2.0 TDI 110.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SKODA Yeti 4x4 2.0 TDI 110 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 110 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2359 kg on the front axle and 2249 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your SKODA Yeti 4x4 2.0 TDI 110 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TDI 110 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 110 hp for a capacity of 1968 cc.
- SKODA Yeti 4x4 2.0 TDI 110 is a SUV.