Tyres for SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 2.0 TDI 140
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 2.0 TDI 140. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 2.0 TDI 140.
2008 - 2015
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 2.0 TDI 140 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 125 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 2.0 TDI 140 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TDI 140 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 140 hp for a capacity of 1968 cc.
- SKODA Superb Combi 4x4 2.0 TDI 140 is an executive car.