Tyres for SKODA Octavia RS 2.0 TFSI 200
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SKODA Octavia RS 2.0 TFSI 200. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SKODA Octavia RS 2.0 TFSI 200.
2004 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SKODA Octavia RS 2.0 TFSI 200 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 150 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2227 kg on the front axle and 2050 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your SKODA Octavia RS 2.0 TFSI 200 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TFSI 200 engine which is a turbo petrol engine for high performance cars designed by audi producing 200 hp for a capacity of 1984 cc.
- SKODA Octavia RS 2.0 TFSI 200 is a large family car.