Tyres for SEAT Inca Combi 1.7 SDI 57
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SEAT Inca Combi 1.7 SDI 57. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SEAT Inca Combi 1.7 SDI 57.
1995 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SEAT Inca Combi 1.7 SDI 57 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 86 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1962 kg on the front axle and 2094 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your SEAT Inca Combi 1.7 SDI 57 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.7 SDI 57 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by volkswagen producing 57 hp for a capacity of 1716 cc.
- SEAT Inca Combi 1.7 SDI 57 is a MPV or van.