Tyres for SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo 225
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo 225. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo 225.
1985 - 1998
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo 225 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 149 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2337 kg on the front axle and 2161 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo 225 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 Turbo 225 engine which is a diesel or petrol engine boosted by a turbocharger producing 225 hp for a capacity of 2290 cc.
- SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo 225 is an executive car.