Tyres for SAAB 9-5 2.0 TTiD 160
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SAAB 9-5 2.0 TTiD 160. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SAAB 9-5 2.0 TTiD 160.
2009 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SAAB 9-5 2.0 TTiD 160 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 134 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2811 kg on the front axle and 2557 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your SAAB 9-5 2.0 TTiD 160 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TTiD 160 engine which is a twin turbo direct injection diesel engine designed by saab producing 160 hp for a capacity of 1956 cc.
- SAAB 9-5 2.0 TTiD 160 is an executive car.