Tyres for SAAB 9-3 Coupe 2.2 TiD 116
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SAAB 9-3 Coupe 2.2 TiD 116. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SAAB 9-3 Coupe 2.2 TiD 116.
1998 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SAAB 9-3 Coupe 2.2 TiD 116 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2304 kg on the front axle and 1929 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your SAAB 9-3 Coupe 2.2 TiD 116 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.2 TiD 116 engine which is a turbo diesel direct injection engine designed by saab producing 116 hp for a capacity of 2171 cc.
- SAAB 9-3 Coupe 2.2 TiD 116 is a large family car.