Tyres for ROVER MG F Convertible 1.8
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ROVER MG F Convertible 1.8. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ROVER MG F Convertible 1.8.
1995 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the ROVER MG F Convertible 1.8.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 130 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1226 kg on the front axle and 1596 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your ROVER MG F Convertible 1.8 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 engine which is a producing ? hp for a capacity of 1795 cc.
- ROVER MG F Convertible 1.8 is a small hatchback.