Tyres for ROVER 420 2.0
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ROVER 420 2.0. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ROVER 420 2.0.
1992 - 1999
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On ROVER 420 2.0 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 123 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1953 kg on the front axle and 1744 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your ROVER 420 2.0 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 engine which is a producing ? hp for a capacity of 2000 cc.
- ROVER 420 2.0 is a large family car.