Tyres for ROVER 416 Tourer 1.6
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ROVER 416 Tourer 1.6. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ROVER 416 Tourer 1.6.
1992 - 1999
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On ROVER 416 Tourer 1.6 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 117 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1852 kg on the front axle and 1852 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your ROVER 416 Tourer 1.6 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 engine which is a producing ? hp for a capacity of 1600 cc.
- ROVER 416 Tourer 1.6 is a large family car.