Tyres for ROLLS ROYCE Corniche IV 6.75 V8 330
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ROLLS ROYCE Corniche IV 6.75 V8 330. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ROLLS ROYCE Corniche IV 6.75 V8 330.
1992 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On ROLLS ROYCE Corniche IV 6.75 V8 330 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 149 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3527 kg on the front axle and 3748 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your ROLLS ROYCE Corniche IV 6.75 V8 330 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.75 V8 330 engine which is a v8 engine producing 330 hp for a capacity of 6761 cc.
- ROLLS ROYCE Corniche IV 6.75 V8 330 is an executive car.