Tyres for RENAULT Wind 1.2 TCE 100
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Wind 1.2 TCE 100. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Wind 1.2 TCE 100.
2010 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Wind 1.2 TCE 100 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 118 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1918 kg on the front axle and 1190 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your RENAULT Wind 1.2 TCE 100 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.2 TCE 100 engine which is a petrol engine with low consumption and low co2 emissions designed by renault producing 100 hp for a capacity of 1149 cc.
- RENAULT Wind 1.2 TCE 100 is a small hatchback.