Tyres for RENAULT Grand Scenic II 1.9 dCi 131
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Grand Scenic II 1.9 dCi 131. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Grand Scenic II 1.9 dCi 131.
2004 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Grand Scenic II 1.9 dCi 131 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 118 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2491 kg on the front axle and 2712 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your RENAULT Grand Scenic II 1.9 dCi 131 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 dCi 131 engine which is a common rail direct injection diesel engine developed by renault producing 131 hp for a capacity of 1870 cc.
- RENAULT Grand Scenic II 1.9 dCi 131 is a MPV or van.