Tyres for RENAULT Megane III 2.0 T 180
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Megane III 2.0 T 180. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Megane III 2.0 T 180.
2008 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Megane III 2.0 T 180 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 143 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2293 kg on the front axle and 2028 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your RENAULT Megane III 2.0 T 180 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 T 180 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 180 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- RENAULT Megane III 2.0 T 180 is a compact family car.