Tyres for RENAULT Master I 3t900 3.0 dCi 140
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Master I 3t900 3.0 dCi 140. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Master I 3t900 3.0 dCi 140.
1998 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Master I 3t900 3.0 dCi 140 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 98 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 4079 kg on the front axle and 4542 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your RENAULT Master I 3t900 3.0 dCi 140 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 dCi 140 engine which is a common rail direct injection diesel engine developed by renault producing 140 hp for a capacity of 2953 cc.
- RENAULT Master I 3t900 3.0 dCi 140 is a MPV or van.