Tyres for RENAULT Kangoo RT 1.9 D
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Kangoo RT 1.9 D. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Kangoo RT 1.9 D.
1997 - 2008
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Kangoo RT 1.9 D the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 99 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1874 kg on the front axle and 2006 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your RENAULT Kangoo RT 1.9 D are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 D engine which is a diesel engine producing ? hp for a capacity of 1870 cc.
- RENAULT Kangoo RT 1.9 D is a MPV or van.