Tyres for RENAULT Clio Williams 2.0 16V 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Clio Williams 2.0 16V 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Clio Williams 2.0 16V 150.
1993 - 1999
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Clio Williams 2.0 16V 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 134 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1764 kg on the front axle and 1433 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your RENAULT Clio Williams 2.0 16V 150 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 16V 150 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- RENAULT Clio Williams 2.0 16V 150 is a small hatchback.