Tyres for RENAULT Captur 0.9 TCE 90
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Captur 0.9 TCE 90. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Captur 0.9 TCE 90.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Captur 0.9 TCE 90 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 106 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1984 kg on the front axle and 1933 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your RENAULT Captur 0.9 TCE 90 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 0.9 TCE 90 engine which is a petrol engine with low consumption and low co2 emissions designed by renault producing 90 hp for a capacity of 898 cc.
- RENAULT Captur 0.9 TCE 90 is a SUV.