Tyres for RENAULT Avantime 3.0 V6 210
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Avantime 3.0 V6 210. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Avantime 3.0 V6 210.
2001 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Avantime 3.0 V6 210 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 137 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2826 kg on the front axle and 2244 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your RENAULT Avantime 3.0 V6 210 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 V6 210 engine which is a v6 engine producing 207 hp for a capacity of 2946 cc.
- RENAULT Avantime 3.0 V6 210 is a large family car.