Tyres for PORSCHE Panamera S E-Hybrid 3.0 V6 416
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PORSCHE Panamera S E-Hybrid 3.0 V6 416. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PORSCHE Panamera S E-Hybrid 3.0 V6 416.
2009 - 2016
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the PORSCHE Panamera S E-Hybrid 3.0 V6 416.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 168 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2668 kg on the front axle and 3131 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your PORSCHE Panamera S E-Hybrid 3.0 V6 416 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 V6 416 engine which is a v6 engine producing 416 hp for a capacity of 2995 cc.
- PORSCHE Panamera S E-Hybrid 3.0 V6 416 is an executive car.
- Tyres with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 and N6 markings have been specially developed for PORSCHE brand vehicles.