Tyres for PORSCHE Cayman R 3.4 L 330
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PORSCHE Cayman R 3.4 L 330. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PORSCHE Cayman R 3.4 L 330.
2005 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the PORSCHE Cayman R 3.4 L 330.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 175 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1653 kg on the front axle and 1929 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your PORSCHE Cayman R 3.4 L 330 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.4 L 330 engine which is a petrol engine producing 330 hp for a capacity of 3436 cc.
- PORSCHE Cayman R 3.4 L 330 is a sports car.
- Tyres with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 and N6 markings have been specially developed for PORSCHE brand vehicles.